The KR1 is the shoe that started the Engineered Knit revolution. DMT were the first brand to develop this technology, which has since been widely adopted by other brands. However, DMT's proprietary knit technology still outclasses its competitors in every aspect including weight, fit and comfort.
The KR1 has been developed in collaboration with and worn to victory by Elia Viviani, Tadej Pogacar and other Pro riders. It offers incredible comfort that will forever change how you think about cycling shoes. Light, breathable, proprietary Engineered 3D Knit construction eliminates pressure points, fits like a glove, is super breathable and thanks to the super supportive anatomic carbon outsole provides race winning energy transfer.
This is the ideal shoe for you if you are looking for a top level, incredibly lightweight road shoe which offers perfect fit and optimum power transfer.
"My cycling shoes must fit like a sock and turn power into speed. I am proud to have helped personally develop these shoes" - Elia Viviani, Italian and Olympic Champion
THE BENEFITS OF DMT KNIT:
- DMT’s propriety knit technology is not only truly revolutionary, but features across their full range, all the way from the highest level down to their entry level models. This means it offers ALL cyclists for the first time, whatever their level of riding, a shoe that fits as comfortably as a glove!
- Engineered 3D Knit features a multi-layer, once piece construction which flexes and conforms to the individual shape of each rider’s foot, offering a truly comfortable and customised fit.
- Mapping technology has been used to design the different integrated structures within the knit, insuring perfect support for the foot across all areas. The upper wraps around the foot without compressing it in any way
- DMT Knit is not only incredibly lightweight, but it is also highly breathable, wicking moisture away from your feet, much like the fabric of your cycling jersey works to keep you dry when you are riding hard.
- No seams, no excess material and no stitching equals no pressure points
WEIGHT: 248g (based on size 42)
- USE: Road
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Full, once piece, multi-layered, Engineered 3D knit
- KNIT TECHNOLOGY: Engineered 3D, variable thickness, multi-layered with integrated webbing, highly breathable and moisture wicking
- ANKLE COLLAR: Elasticated rib knit for perfect comfort and adherence to the leg
- HEAL: Reinforced
- CLOSURE: BOA Fit system with single IP1 dial for lightweight and precise fit adjustment
- SOLE: Anatomic Carbon outsole follows the ergonomics of the foot, to offer support, comfort and maximum energy transfer. Its low profile at the toe section means there are no pressure or pinch points where the sole joins the upper
- CLEATS: Suitable for 3-bolt cleats and includes 8mm of front-rear cleat adjustability
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Reflective accents on the black version
- WHATS IN THE BOX: Pair of Shoes, storage bag, shoehorn, warranty & care information
- Designed and developed in Italy