The KR0 is the next generation of knitted footwear.
Light, fast, and extremely comfortable, the KR0 represents the pinnacle of performance, improving on all the best features of DMT knit footwear. DMT's proprietary knit technology outclasses its competitors in every aspect including weight, fit and comfort.
The KR0 has been developed in collaboration with World Tour riders including Elia Viviani. It offers incredible comfort that will forever change how you think about cycling shoes. The light, breathable, proprietary Engineered 3D Knit construction eliminates pressure points, fits like a glove and is super breathable. It features a super supportive, all-new anatomic carbon SL outsole which provides race winning energy transfer.
Trying on a pair of DMT knit shoes will completely change the way that you think of cycling footwear. Light, less bulky, excellent fit, superior breathability and fast drying. With no compromise between fit and support thanks to the slightly elastic construction, DMT's goal is that you forget that you are even wearing shoes on your next ride.
This is the ideal shoe for you if you are looking for a top level, incredibly lightweight road shoe which offers perfect fit and optimum power transfer.
"The KR0 is the lightest, best fitting and most comfortable shoe that I have every used. The use of knit technology on the KR1 was a revolution, the KR0 is an evolution, it is perfect. The new Outsole increases stiffness and breathability." – Elia Viviani
THE BENEFITS OF DMT KNIT:
- DMT’s propriety knit technology is not only truly revolutionary, but features across their full range, all the way from the highest level down to their entry level models. This means it offers ALL cyclists for the first time, whatever their level of riding, a shoe that fits as comfortably as a glove!
- Engineered 3D Knit features a multi-layer, once piece construction which flexes and conforms to the individual shape of each rider’s foot, offering a truly comfortable and customised fit.
- Mapping technology has been used to design the different integrated structures within the knit, insuring perfect support for the foot across all areas. The upper wraps around the foot without compressing it in any way
- DMT Knit is not only incredibly lightweight, but it is also highly breathable, wicking moisture away from your feet, much like the fabric of your cycling jersey works to keep you dry when you are riding hard.
- No seams, no excess material and no stitching equals no pressure points
WEIGHT: 206g (based on size 42)
- USE: Road
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Full, once piece, multi-layered, Engineered 3D knit
- KNIT TECHNOLOGY: Engineered 3D, variable thickness, multi-layered with integrated webbing, highly breathable and moisture wicking
- ANKLE COLLAR: Elasticated rib knit for perfect comfort and adherence to the leg
- HEEL: Reinforced with replaceable heel bumper
- CLOSURE: BOA Fit system with double, sleek, low-profile Li2 dials. Offering fast, micro-adjustability for perfect fit
- SOLE: Anatomic Carbon SL outsole follows the ergonomics of the foot, to offer support, comfort and maximum energy transfer. Its low-profile at the toe section means there are no pressure or pinch points where the sole joins the upper
- CLEATS: Suitable for 3-bolt cleats and includes 8mm of front-rear cleat adjustability
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Reflective accents on the black version
- WHATS IN THE BOX: Pair of Shoes, storage bag, warranty and care information
- Designed and developed in Italy