With the GK1, DMT brings you the comfort and breathability of knit, designed for the rigors of gravel riding.
The Full knit construction creates a very lightweight shoe with great breathability that has just enough stretch to perfectly match your foot shape. Integrated laces, reflective highlights and reinforced for mud and abrasion protection where it matters the most. The dual stiffness Michelin(R) sole has a specific compound, combined with the tread design, geometry and lug shape, that has been designed to offer traction and grip when you need control on the ground.
Trying on a pair of DMT knit shoes will completely change the way that you think of cycling footwear. Light, less bulky, excellent fit, superior breathability and fast drying. With no compromise between fit and support thanks to the slightly elastic construction, DMT’s goal is that you forget that you are even wearing shoes on your next ride.
This is the ideal shoe for you if you are looking for a lightweight and highly technical Gravel cycling shoe, which matches the performance of DMT's top of the range road shoes, while being optimised for demands of off-road riding.
THE BENEFITS OF DMT KNIT:
- DMT’s propriety knit technology is not only truly revolutionary, but features across their full range, all the way from the highest level down to their entry level models. This means it offers ALL cyclists for the first time, whatever their level of riding, a shoe that fits as comfortably as a glove!
- Engineered Knit flexes and conforms to the individual shape of each rider's foot, offering a truly comfortable and customised fit.
- DMT Knit is not only incredibly lightweight, but it is also highly breathable, wicking moisture away from your feet, much like the fabric of your cycling jersey works to keep you dry when you are riding hard.
- The seamless knit reduces pressure points
WEIGHT: 300g (based on size 42)
- USE: Gravel
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Engineered Knit
- KNIT TECHNOLOGY: Engineered, highly breathable and moisture wicking
- ANKLE COLLAR: Soft microfibre rear with Elasticated rib knit for perfect comfort and adherence to the leg
- HEEL: Reinforced
- CLOSURE: Laces with integrated cord eyelets
- SOLE: High Grip Michelin outsole with softer flex for excellent pedalling and walking efficiency. Patented slip-resistant "Block-Siping" pattern offers great adaptability on different surfaces.
- CLEATS: Suitable 4-bolt cleats and includes 8mm of front-rear cleat adjustability
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Reflective highlights, reinforced overlays for durability and protection
- WHATS IN THE BOX: Pair of Shoes, storage bag, warranty and care information
- Designed and developed in Italy