Chances are you might not have heard of Simpson Magazine. Started by Terry (a Prendas customer as it happens) who simply wants to cover why we all love cycling so very much.
The cover story of issue eleven is an exclusive interview with record breaker and maverick genius Graeme Obree. Simpson Magazine also go behind the scenes with the Prendas-sponsored Drops Cycling Team enjoying exclusive access behind the scenes!
- Graeme Obree: in conversation with the maverick genius
- Drops Cycling Team: the women's team turning heads and getting results
- Why I love this bike: Timothy John's Condor Super Acciaio
- Urban Hill Climb: An annual North London event
- Veneto: Part two of an Italian road trip to Wilier & fi’zi:k
- CX: we chart its growing success of cyclo cross
- The Romance of the Road: what inspires us to ride
- Tour of Britain: Stage 7, the race of truth
- Food for thought: James Mcmillan's tagliatelle recipe
- Bike fitting: holistic v digital, is there a perfect solution?
Size: 100pp 235 x 174mm
Production process: 4 colour process