Whilst the standard Giant Alpecin team gloves
will work very well for you the vast majority of the time, for races like the Tour de France and Vuelta a Espana that are held in the high heat, the Giant Alpecin riders often prefer these open mesh
race gloves that allow for better ventilation. They have the same Etxeondo branded anti-slip palm that features minimal padding, a soft terry wipe and a non velcro closure to completing the "pro look".
- Actual Pro Issue!
- Sublimated team Giant Alpecin logos on open mesh fabric
- Etxeondo-branded Anti-Slip Palm
- Minimal padding for closest possible contact with the bars
- Strategically placed, shock-absorbing foam inserts
- Soft Terry Wipe
- Non Velcro Closure/Stretch to fit wrist
- Weight: 35g (Men's Large)