Size Guide: Kalas Short Sleeve Jerseys
All size guides
on the Prendas website have been specifically prepared to help you get the right size garment. We do not
use generic charts from manufacturers, we measure every garment that we sell.
For this garment, "Harry" the mannequin (which the vast majority of our product photographs are taken on) wears a size Large
and he measures chest 39"/ 99cm, height 6`0"/ 183cm. It is worth noting that our sizing recommendations are based on a close fit, so if you want a bit of room, it is sometimes advisable to go up one size.
The detailed size guide allows you to compare an existing garment that you own, measure it like we've done (taking all measurements from the outside, with the garment lying flat) and then compare the sizing.Chest: Lay the garment flat and measure between the lowest point of the arm seams. Front: The length at the centre, from the top of the collar to the bottom of the hem. Back: The length at the centre back, from the top of the collar to the bottom of the hem. Sleeve Length: Measure from the bottom of the collar to the end of the sleeve.
After selling the short sleeve and bib shorts last year, this season we will offer a long sleeve version of the Euskadi Murias team jersey that's perfect for cooler temperature rides in the Spring and Autumn.
- The Euskadi Murias clothing is exclusive to Prendas in the UK
- Fleece backed fabric that is suitable for Autumn and Spring
- Fully covered full zip to maintain the look of the design
- Mesh side panels for an improved fit & breathability
- Three rear pockets with a small cable opening
- Inner removable water-resistant valuables pocket
- Reflective tabs on both outer pockets for visibility
- Made in the Czech Republic by Kalas
- Part of our extensive Euskadi collection
Manufacturers code: 9702-061X