Size Guide: Craft Baselayers
All size guides
on the Prendas website have been specifically prepared to help you get the right size garment. We do not
use generic charts from manufacturers, we measure every garment that we sell.
For this garment, "Harry" the mannequin (which the vast majority of our product photographs are taken on) wears a size Medium
and he measures chest 39"/ 99cm, height 6`0"/ 183cm. It is worth noting that our sizing recommendations are based on a close fit, so if you want a bit of room, it is sometimes advisable to go up one size.
This is the very latest iteration of the Craft Active Extreme baselayer with what we think are some very worthwhile improvements compared to the previous version.
Most notably, the baselayer is now made from recycled fabrics, including SeaQual polyester, that is produced from recycled ocean plastics.
Perfect for high-intensity workouts, these short sleeve baselayers provide warmth, excellent breathability, a close fit and an easy to care for multi-season garment.
- A thin, lightweight yet warm base layer that is channel-knitted to trap air
- Strategically placed armpit mesh inserts to aid ventilation
- The stretchy, elastic fabric ensures comfort during exercise
- Made with SeaQual polyester that is produced from recycled ocean plastics
- Excellent multi-season base layer
- Alternative versions available: Long Sleeve & Windproof Long Sleeve
Manufacturers Part Number:
40% SeaQual Polyester, 39% Coolmax Polyester, 21% Recycled Polyester.